Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Well...I haven't posted photos for a while.



I always like the way the rays of the sun seep through the clouds. You get that pillars of light effect. This seems to reflect my mood quite a bit, lately.


My sister-in-law, "Mare" grew this [I think]. She has a green thumb. She seems to grow anything. It was among a bouquet of flowers she brought to older sister Mel's b-day party.


while on vacation 2 weekends ago I took some photos as the sun crested the mountain @ the start of the day. Pulling back the curtain of night. I was enjoying the artifacts I could get on the lens [the little yellow dot just bellow your 3 o'clock on the pic].


Every time we go to the campground I see this pull off on a mountain top. I keep saying: "we should stop there sometime." Sometime turned out to be the way home that Sunday. Sometimes I think it would be nice if I could pull back on my life & get this view of it. More of a "big picture" view. I think it would make me feel better [but, I've been wrong before...].

Just felt like mixing it up a bit.

No comments: