Monday, September 9, 2013

I don't really know how to title this so I won't

Had a nice weekend. Me & my gal. mostly just hung out, attached at the hip for most of the days. We just don't always do that. Talked... I think we're going to have to "play this game again"...sooner this time. Watched my niece play soccer, Sat. Which was fun. Made a homemade pizza, & experimented with it, which makes me feel like a kid again.
My friends are certainly "not out of the woods", however, I did get a brief bit of encouraging news "on that front". Which pleases me.

You Give Me Courage
there are still a few moments
when I want to dissapear
not be seen
there are still times
when the voice
inside
isn't you
couldn't be you

you
don't talk like that
you give me strength
you still stand
with me
you came
into the hell
& darkness because
you've alreadybeen there
nothing scares you
you
scare everything
with your
inexhaustible power
you are my courage
you
go with me
where you go
it is not dark
if you stand with me
hopeless
are all who stand against.
by b.e. noll

May His grace drip from your fingers,
B

No comments: