Tuesday, March 4, 2014

a poem of seasons

The seasons of me [?]
like the seasons in nature
I go through changes
Winters
   mild & harsh ones
    seemingly never ending ones
      will it ever be warm again?
         Will there be safety again? anywhere?
Summers
  cool ones
    nostalgic ones, with their memories & stories
      hot, sweaty, uncomfortable ones
        yet... i am alive, full of possibilities, 
          drinking it all in
Springs
  with their "violent" mood/temp changes 
    ups & downs 
      sliding from feeling like summer one day
        to feeling like winter hasn't left the next day 
         [hour?]
Falls
  where the truth
     is revealed in deaths
       color changes
         long walks through 
           real life fantasy landscapes
sometimes I like these seasons
each & every one
sometimes 
I just want it to be
any season 
but this one
which 
I guess 
is simply me
being human
sometimes I like that
and
sometimes
I don't like that
either.
by b.e. noll

No comments: