Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12 poems of Christmas? ["day" 3]

I'm sort of "crossing over" from my Organic by Design blog, here at the beginning...

another favorite "classic" carol...

I love the version from Trans-Siberian Orchestra [T.S.O.'s] song "Prince of Peace"...

Hark
the herald
angels sing
Glory to
the newborn King!
Peace on earth
and mercy mild
God
and sinners

Reconciled
Joyful,
all ye
nations rise
Join the triumph
of the skies
With
the angelic host proclaim:
Christ is born
in Bethlehem
Hark!
The herald
angels sing
Glory to
the new
born
King!

Reconciled

Jesu
this is more
than just a celebration
of your birthday
more
than just
“thanks for coming”
YOU
fixed
my relationship
with your dad
I never
even
had to
ask you to

by B.E. Noll





[untitled…
or, perhaps: the rebuilder]

God created the world
but Lucifer said
"I can ruin this"
God
loved people
He had a relationship with them
but Lucifer said
"I can ruin this"
Jesus came
and
on one Friday
Lucifer said
"I can ruin this"

but 3 days later
Jesus walked out of his tomb
and HE said
"yes,
but I can rebuild it."

b.e. noll

“behold, I make all things new” -Jesus [Revelations 21:5]
…joy
to
the world
The LORD
has come
let Earth
[& all of her inhabitants]
receive
her
KING

9 days till we celebrate
your birthday, Jesu!

No comments: