Saturday, January 11, 2014

Quotes... &?

hello out there. I want to write. However, it just does not seem to flow out of me right now. Some of what does... shouldn't be read. [sarcasm anyone? ...Bueller?] I believe I have a head cold. It feels like it, & it smells like it.
So, for tonight at least, I think I'll simply post a few sayings from other places online. Quotes from others...

[one that has made me think twice about posting some of my sarcasm]
"Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean." - Renee Yohe

"Solitude is the soil in which genious is planted." - M. Norton

"What feels like the widest place in the river when we fail, is always the narrowest place for grace to get to us." - Bob Goff

"The reason listening to somebody’s story is so difficult is because it reminds us life is about more than just ours." - Donald Miller

...So I should get going. I had a nice day, hanging out with some friends. Hearing stray conversations that weave my name into them @ times. We went to Cabela's. I like the outdoors so I enjoy going. Didn't buy anything of real importance. However something happened once I got there that just threw me into a sneezing fit. So I'm not sure what that's about. [however, not a fan. Whatever it is.] Though, in all fairness, I'm not a fan of telling you I don't feel good either. A friend put up some "pins" from pinterest on facebook the other day. They took me back to The Book Thief movie. Mostly because they reference this moment in the film [you might like this movie & be inspired by it if you write at all]
Make the words yours clip
as I looked for this clip to show him... I stumbled onto another clip that
...that I'm not sure I like. Mostly because it has been [& probably still very much is] true of myself. Which harkens back to my post of "understandable... but not ok"
I'm not stealing books clip [What Rudy says @ :50 on]
I'm sorry that I don't share very much. That, many times, it is easier to keep to myself.
You know the old saying:
"old habits die hard." I think I may have said this before, but it bears repeating.
The difficulty of killing a habit, may very well speak of the importance of having done so.
So I battle onward in this...

May His grace drip from your fingers,
B

No comments: