Monday, January 20, 2014

just breathe

not having as much trouble breathing today. However, I'm not in a real chatty mood. I just feel like being alone. Yet I couldn't help but write a little about breathing....


Breathe

Sometimes
You just want
Permission
To breathe
You can’t explain
Why you feel
Like you do
You just do
“Can you just
let me feel
the way I feel?”
Even if
it scares you?
I’ll live
I’m not a danger
To myself
I don’t want
To be a danger
To anyone
I just want to breathe
Calmly
Breathe
In
Out
To hear the sound
Of my own lungs
I just need some space
Sometimes
I know
I’m not very big
Yet
Sometimes
I need to get lost
In a space
That’s bigger
Than me
Sometimes
Living in this skin
Is too small
A space for me
Sometimes
Sometimes
Getting lost
Is the best way
To be found
To just sit
& breathe
Seems simple
It isn’t always
by b.e. noll

sometimes we just need to take some time..... just sit.... & breathe... guess that's me tonight. 
I've always liked this song. Today's a good day to post it....
May His grace drip from your fingers,
B

No comments: