Monday, March 22, 2010

A Time to Laugh [room 5]




This room is set up to reflect summer. And right now it’s spring outside. Things are growing… returning to life. New life is emerging. The sun is visible for a larger portion of the day. People are out walking, playing, running, embracing the warmer temperatures.

I didn’t take many pictures of this room. As I went through, I must admit, I was jealous of those who were in this phase of life. It felt like it had been winter in my whole being for a long time. I think my love for sunsets & skies was partly a feeling of having “been on the ground for too long”. Like I weighed so much that I couldn’t even jump. It was as if there was no way to get air under my feet, even for a second.

While I still have moments, even some days where I slip backward. I do feel like a "new sun is rising" for me. And I cannot wait to see what this "brand new day" will bring...


No comments: