Monday, November 25, 2013

traveling onward

Can I be honest? Some days I think of hanging this up. Wondering if I can really speak to anyone. Help anyone...through anything. It just happens. I loved the Thanksgiving service today. I want to write. I just am either too much of something...or not enough of something tonight. I'm only a human...saved by grace. Loved by someone who really shouldn't. I don't give him any good reason to love me. Thankfully he's never asked for a reason. Talk about an awkward silence, that would be one.
so... for tonight, songs... of love...of my desperate need for God. I've said it before, it'll be true forever...
God, I need you so bad, I can taste it.
Merciful Eyes - The choir
Restore My Soul - The choir
You were there - The Call
With the tired eyes of faith - The Swirling Eddies
The Finish Line - Steve Taylor
Follow Me - Paul McCartney
U2 - Hawkmoon 269
Uncovered - The Call

May His grace drip from your fingers,
B

No comments: