Saturday, April 14, 2012

I know I said...

I know I said I'd be trying to lay off the "music in blog posts for a while, but...

I think it's cool, poetry in motion, to see sign language to a song. @ Lw during second service we have a sign language section. I love to watch them sign praise songs. Don't know why it casts a spell on me like it does. I just know it does.
Mick & I enjoy Paul McCartney's music. He's kind of a "soundtrack to our love story".
[at least the pretty, romantic parts of it]
He directed a video of his original song My Valentine, which feature Natalie Portman & Johnny Depp signing much of the song. I think that's really cool.
so here's a link to the video: My Valentine ["the dance of fingers" version]
Have a great day. It's going to be beautiful here.
pray for the midwest, where it will be scary.
B

No comments: