Tuesday, October 11, 2011

a short update

...well, Mom is slowly recovering. She seems tired when I arrive. I tell her it's ok to sleep... but she fights it anyway. I never imagined feeding my mother. It's becoming a bit of a habit over the past few weeks. Only because she's tired. She holds my hands a lot lately. She, like my wife, loves that I am perpetually "warmer than the average person". For the record, I do wear a coat from time to time. Just not as often as most people. Anyway, I want to post a poem...however, I am in the middle of writing 2 of them. 1 to my wife, and another about...[how do I describe it?] "shedding your false skin [s]". Sometimes we hide so well, we actually hide from ourselves. So it's centered around a chameleon. I have that in the title, somewhere. So, I should go for now. I'm trying to better regulate my sleeping & waking.
take care, be inspired, enjoy fall -I am.

B

No comments: