Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A wonderful video [I hope this works]

I've never done this before. I'm going to try to embed a video from To Write Love on Her Arms. So I don't even know how this will look/work. I love what Renee Yohe says in this video. About community, about how maybe our painful stories are actually our ministry. I love the title of her book [it's a collection of writings from her journal] called: Purpose for the Pain. The three year anniversary is sobriety from drugs, alcohol, & self injury. To borrow from deAnn [over on Vertical Creativity]. It's her "living into her skin". Renee is the "her" in To Write Love on Her Arms. Hope you like this as much as I did...


Renee, Three Years. from To Write Love on Her Arms. on Vimeo.


I will probably post more on "skin" later. As well as things Renee says here.
Enjoy. Know you are loved.

No comments: