Sunday, December 8, 2013

Bummed

I kind of "melted down" today. I don't really like it when that happens. I used to take this "lying down". I used to just slink off  by myself. To let the voices tell me what they always say. You know same old lines, same old lies: "you suck, you are a waste of molecules, ...et. al.
I'm fighting back more lately. Using any & all means at my disposal. You may defeat me... but not without a fight. Not without getting some scars of your own. [Wolverine & Beast aren't the only ones with claws]
So here we go...

a poem:
DAYS

Somedays
You want to crawl in a hole & die
Somedays
You want to give up
Somedays
you want to take the longest walk
till you just fall over
in the middle of nowhere
and exhale
somedays
you want to fight
somedays
you just want to hang
with the people
you don’t have to explain anything to
somedays
you want to write
till your hand hurts
somedays
you want to get alone & scream
somedays
you just can’t stop laughing & feeling
fully alive
hold onto these days
with all your might…
by b.e. noll

No comments: