Sunday, July 13, 2014

flowers @ our house











These all grow along the front of our house. We did black & white photos this week @ the studio. So I took some of the flowers. The top 5 photos are from the same amazing plant. One stem produces about 10 - 12 flowers on it. They bloom slowly from bottom to top, & just amaze me. The stem looks at first like any of it's leaves. Then it buds, in a pattern still keeping the outside shape of the other leaves. Then it blooms as you can see. And, in person, they are the deepest shade of purple you have ever seen. Mick LOVES them. I love to see her face when she first sees them blooming. She loves flowers. I tell her that she's MY favorite flower.
I'll post some other black & whites later on....

May His grace drip from your fingers,
B

No comments: